Our Rug Cleaning Service is truly one-of-a-kind!
With our 55+ years experience, we’ve mastered the rug cleaning process and know that no rug is the same.
Each rug is unique – it bears it’s own age, wear, tear, style, design, color, history, etc. and we handle each rug with the best care in the rug cleaning industry!
Our rug cleaning methods are safe for you and your family – we use organic “detergent,” never “chemicals.”
Brielle’s Rug Cleaning Process
We thoroughly inspect your rug in your home with our FREE, NO OBLIGATION Estimate and provide you with expert advice on the exact condition of your rug and what services your rug requires. We offer more than five (5) rug cleaning methods – from steam cleaning to deep shampoo – to fit every budget.
Our 5 Step Rug Cleaning System:
1. Our certified technicians will arrive at your home at your time of appointment. They will asses your rug(s) and go over each and every option that your rug(s) requires.
2. Your rug is brought back to the rug cleaning facility and is then thoroughly vacuumed front and back to remove 100% of dust and dirt.
3. Followed by (depending on the rug cleaning package you requested) being placed in a “Rug Bath.”
Available Rug Cleaning Packages:
A)Deep Shampoo Package: for 24-48 hours your rug will be sanitized, deodorized and disinfected along with stain removal treatment. All enzymes and heavy soiled areas will be softened and ready for extraction.
B)Standard Cleaning Package: hand cleaned/machine cleaned (depending on the rug fabric and quality)
4. Once soaking is complete, it is “brushed,” rinsed off well using our rug rinsing machine and hung to dry. Our professional rug rinsing machine is a very important step – it ensures no ‘detergent” reside is left behind and your rug is pressed to remove up to 85% of water.
5. Once your rug is fully dried, it is thoroughly inspected by one of our managers. Should our management find your rug did not meet our rug cleaning standards, the rug cleaning process is repeated from step 1 at NO additional charge to you. Upon management inspection approval, your rug is then sent to the packing department where it is thoroughly vacuumed once again and wrapped for delivery.
Our highly trained staff will contact you to schedule your FREE delivery.
We provide rug cleaning for:
– Wool Rugs
– Silk Rugs
– Shag Rugs
– Handmade Rugs
– Hand-Knotted Rugs
– Traditional Oriental Rugs
– Traditional Persian Rugs
– Modern Rugs
– Antique Rugs
– Vintage Rugs
– Overdye Rugs
– Vegetable Dye Rugs
– Semi-Antique Rugs
– Flat Weave Rugs
– Needlepoint Rugs
– ALL Colors
– ALL Sizes
Having your rug professionally washed, at the minimum, twice a year benefits you in the following ways:
* Preserve the life of your rug
* Maintain the quality of your rug’s fiber
* Keeps the fringes clean
* Keeps your rug looking bright and vibrant
* Save money from having to replace your rug
* Prevents dust buildup, fading and odor
Maintaining your rug can be a great investment, not only are you saving money by not needing to replace it often but if you plan to sell it, you can get a bigger return on your investment.
Our Rug Cleaning Service is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!