Water Damage & Restoration – Leave it to the Pros!
Should you find a flood on your hands STOP! Do NOT attempt to handle it on your own as you can be exposing yourself to a harmful environment. Bear in mind – time is your worst enemy, mold can start to grow in a short time and bacteria is immediately present. You need to act fast and a wet vac won’t help prevent long term damage or potential health hazards.
With our 55+ years of expertise, we know just how to handle floods caused by a pipe burst, a bad rain storm, hurricanes, tropical storms, etc.
Not all water damage is the same and neither are water damage & restoration methods. Therefore, it’s crucial for you to know your flood is in the care of water damage professionals!
Brielle’s Water Damage & Restoration Process
We thoroughly inspect the water damage in your home with our FREE, NO OBLIGATION Estimate and provide you with expert advice on the level of damage, the quickest way to remove the water and what steps are required to prevent mold, mildew and eliminate bacteria.
Our 5 Step Water Damage/Restoration System:
- Extract the water
- Setup dehumidifiers
- Monitor humidity and moisture level in the air & contents
- Perform steps required for restoration
- Upon completion, our technicians will provide you with aftermath instructions, tips & any other information required to avoid the risk of contamination
Having your water damage professionally handled benefits you in the following ways:
* Prevent further damage
* Prevent/decrease the possibility of mold, mildew and bacteria
* Minimize un-salvageable items
* Maintain healthy air quality levels
* Keeping you, your family and pets safe
Our Water Damage & Water Restoration Service is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!